Oral presentation instructions – NEW
- Oral presentations will take places in the university library on the Room A, Room B and Room C.
- All presentation will be in English, there will be no translation.
- For each oral presentation, 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion is allocated.
- Oral presentation should be prepared as PPT, PPTX or PDF.
- Please bring a copy of your presentation on USB data stick at least 30 minutes before the session starts to the technical stuff at directly in the lecture room. In case of problems, conference assistants will be on site. Contact information will be provided in session rooms.
- Use of the own computer for presentation will be allowed only if unavoidable and should be negotiated and tested with the technical stuff.
Posters – NEWAll Posters will be located in LOBBY room. Poster authors are asked to ensure posters meet the following requirements:
- Landscape or portrait, maximum size A1
- Authors must bring posters with them; there are no printing facilities
- Fixings will be provided
- Add conference logo to the poster – download EPS format or download png format
The Final paper submissions of accepted manuscripts have to follow these instructions:
- Final paper should not exceed SIX pages in length (including all figures, tables and references)! Please check the FAQ section below for correcting the mostly observed errors and questions from authors.
- Final paper manuscripts have to follow the updated paper templates below! Changes to the title and author list/order are not allowed except for extraordinary circumstances! If you need a special copyright (Crown, EU, US) please contact the organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE submission of the final paper!!
- After finishing of the paper: each author have to use the IEEE PDF eXpress service to check/generate the final PDF (instructions below). The Final PIDxxxxxx.pdf have to be submitted to EasyChair Web site for RADIOELEKTRONIKA 2016 https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=radioelektronika2016 and during the Registration “Upload documents” process, too!
- During the registration process authors have to upload the editable source files of the final paper in Microsoft Word/LaTex(zip/rar) format, too.
- The submission will be checked for plagiarism using IEEE CrossCheck portal by publication chair.
- Next, the authors have to fill the IEEE e-Copyright generation form on the registration website (one paper ID could be processed only once). After submission of the form using “Proceed to IEEE copyright generator” button the “IEEE Copyright Form Wizard” will guide you through the rest of the e-Copyright signing process. Make sure that the listed paper information is correct! Finally, sign the form by typing your name at the bottom of the form and click the Submit button. Click the Download button to download the signed copyright form (in PDF) and upload it using registration website “Upload documents” process. Contact the publication chair (email@example.com) in case of e-Copyright issues.
- After registration and payment the scanned payment confirmation form should be uploaded using registration website “Upload documents” process (it is available after sending the registration form!).
- Authors should check the final program and prepare either an oral lecture or a poster. One of the authors HAS to be registered to conference and present the paper in person to include it in the IEEE Xplore proceedings.
Templates – UPDATED MARCH 1st
The following style files and templates are available for users of LaTeX and Microsoft Word:
- Template changes list (Jan. 5th 2016).
- LaTeX template file with Latex style and BiBTEX style (spconf.sty version March 1st, 2016).
- PDF generated from the template file.
- Word 97/2000 Sample, a template of correct formatting and font use.
We recommend that you use the Word file or LaTeX files to produce your document, since they have been set up to meet the formatting guidelines listed above. When using these files, double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5″ X 11″) or A4 paper layout (210mm X 297mm) and the final layout with the example pdf provided!. The LaTeX environment files specify suitable margins, page layout, text, and a bibliography style.
PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision!
- Click http://www.pdf-express.org/ to go to the IEEE PDF eXpress Login Page.
- Once at the PDF eXpress web site, create a IEEE PDF eXpress account by clicking on “New Users – Click Here” link.
- Enter 38306X for the Conference ID.
- Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
- Through your IEEE PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source files for conversion to PDF, or submit PDFs for checking.
- Technical support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
File Size Limit
Authors will be permitted to submit a document file up to 15 MB (megabytes) in size.
In the word document the acknowledgments section is floating?
Please put the Text box of the ACK note in the position of the footnote below the first column on the first page as on the example pdf! The word is not holding the box there automatically. Do not use special ACK section before References!
The title should be all CAPITALIZED or only First Letter of Each Word?
We slightly changed the initial template and use “First Letter of Each Word” capitalization for the Final submission!!
Should the Final paper have the footer (copyright) and heading (conference name) on the first page?
YES, the footer and heading HAVE TO BE placed as defined in the template! The page numbering is forbidden.
The references should have a unified form?
YES, the references should all have the SAME DEFINED form as in the template!
The form of authors and affiliations is fixed? Could we use more columns?
The authors should be in form “Name Surname, Name Surname” and affiliations: “Super University, Street 2, City, Country” (each affiliations in separate lines NOT COLUMNS, and emails of ALL authors below!
I do not see the Upload documents and e-Copyright generation website.
This website is using hidden URL, which appears only after successful registration form submission! Please bookmark this URL if you will need it later!
When sending Word document to IEEE pdf eXpress the final pdf contains white space around some of the Figures. How to correct it?
This happens usually when the cropping or resizing of the Figure was made in Word. Please
- use the final cropped images for inserting in the Word document
- try to export the pdf from the Word using ISO19005 compatibility option
- check if all fonts are as “embedded subset”
- send the exported ISO 19005 compatible pdf to IEEE pdf eXpress service for checking.
What is Article ID or Paper ID?
Use the submission ID of your paper/article from the EasyChair website.