26th International Conference Radioelektronika 2016
The organizing committee will select the finalists based on two criteria:
- the recommendation of reviewers (or conveners)
- the quality of the full-length paper.
To be eligible, the (first) author must:
- be a PhD student or having obtained the PhD in 2016
- be under 35 years of age
- be registered at the conference
- personally present the paper at the conference
- be present at the conference Award ceremony session
Applicants for the awards are asked to make registration during the registration process at the conference. By doing this, the authors automatically certify that they agree with the eligibility rules.