Guarantee professor: prof. Ing. Dušan Kocur, CSc.
- Semiconductors, diodes, bipolar and unipolar transistors and their properties.
- Transistor amplifiers. Operational point biasing. DC and AC analysis and computer simulation of electronic circuits.
- AC and DC coupling among amplifiers.
- Negative feedback and its impact on the properties of the amplifiers.
- Multistage, differential amplifiers and operational amplifiers.
- Selective and power amplifiers
- Rectifiers, DC stabilisation. DC/DC and DC/AC converters
- Principle of analog digital interfaces for communication, control and measurement.
Three types of practical training classes will be provided for students:
• theoretical exercises designed to verify the theoretical knowledge from lectures
• exercises focusing on circuit study by the PSPICE circuit simulator
• laboratory exercises in “Laboratory of Electronic Circuits”
Students have the opportunity to provide the laboratory exercises on basic laboratory stands using remote access through the Internet.